50.1: Low fuser temperature 50.2: Fuser warm-up service 50.3: High fuser temperature 50.4: Faulty fuser 50.5: Inconsistent fuser (verify voltage model) 50.6: Open fuser 50.7: Pressure release mechanism failure 50.8: Lower fuser temperature 50.9: High fuser temperature
Service Manual Recommended Action
1. Power cycle the product to determine if the error is persistent.
2. Verify that the correct fuser model is installed in the product.
3. Verify that the correct voltage fuser is installed in the product.
4. Verify that the fusing assembly is firmly seated in the product chassis. Reseat seated in
the product chassis. Reseat the fusing the assembly, and listen for a “click” at the end of the assembly
when you insert it into the product.
5. Verify that the connection to connector J82 on the DC controller PCA is firmly seated.
6. Inspect the fusing assembly connectors, at the front of the assembly, and the connectors on
the high-voltage power supply PCA. Look for bent pins or debris. Clean or straighten the pins if necessary.
7. If the error persists, replace the fusing assembly:
CB506-67901 or RM1-4554
8. If the error still persists, replace the power supply: RM1-4549